Nanolithography is a branch of nanotehnology concerned with study and applications of nano fabrication of nanometer scale structures. This technique can be used in nanofabrication of various semiconducting integrated circuits(IC'S), Nano electro mechanical systems(NEMS). Here modification in semi conductor chips at nano scale (i.e., range of 10^-9m) is also possible. This method is constrasting to various applications existing nanolithography techniques like photolithography, nanoimprint lithography, scanning probe lithography(spl), atomic force microscope.
- Track 1-1 Photolithography
- Track 2-2 Electron Beam Microscope
- Track 3-3 X-ray Lithography
- Track 4-4 xtreme Ultraviolet Lithography(EUVL)
- Track 5-5 Light Coupling Nano Lithography(LCM)
- Track 6-6 Scanning Probe Microscope Lithography(SPM)
- Track 7-7 Nanoimprint Lithography
- Track 8-8 Dip-Pen Nanolithography.