Advanced Optical Materials
Optical Materials used for the transfer of light by the means that of reflective, absorbing, focusing or splitting of an optical beam. The result of those materials is very dependent of the various wavelengths. It focuses on all aspects of light matter interactions. Advanced optical materials receive an impact factor of 6.87 which is increased to 28.3% when compared to 2016 value. Advanced materials does research in photonics, plasmonics and meta materials.
- Track 1-1 Meta materials
- Track 2-2 Photonic Crystals
- Track 3-3 Nonlinear Optics
- Track 4-4 Optoelectronics
- Track 5-5 Optical Data Storage
- Track 6-6 Optical Sensors and Devices.